Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Store - Inspiration Lane

I have officially opened the doors to my new store Inspiration Lane. I am so excited about this new venture! Inspiration Lane is such a fabulous store - I am honored to be able to sell my designs there. I hope you'll check out my new store. I have my entire store 25% off for my debut and a new "exclusive" kit called A Day to Remember. Here's a beautiful layout done by my CT member, Stephanie. Isn't she talented? And here is a free QP just for you! Click on the picture below to download. I also have two more new kits coming out in the next week or so with fun freebies to come. I hope you'll check back soon! It is with a sad heart that I announce the closing of Scrap Outside the Box. I sold my kits there for over a year and was quite sad that it had to close. Thank you to my loyal customers who supported me there. I hope you will look for me at 3 Scrapateers or at my new store at IL! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 04 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).