Thursday, November 12, 2009

'Tis The Season for New Kits!

My new kit Heaven and Nature Sing will make your layouts sing! Beautiful, rich holiday colors make this kit perfect for Christmas memories, snow day pictures, and elegant seasonal family photos. You can even make your own beautiful holiday cards with this kit. It's a lovely combination of nature and bling.

And for my friends and loyal customers, I created a little extra add-on kit that coordinates with the Heaven and Nature Sing kit. You can click on the preview below to download this for FREE. And if you want to get the kit, it's on sale for only $1.50 TODAY ONLY. Regular price is $6. You can find it at 3S or SOTB. I hope you enjoy scrapping with the kit as much as I enjoyed making it. :)

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 12, 2009. Thanks again.