Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Featured CT Member - Stephanie

This week I wanted to start a new tradition - a special feature on one of my CT members. This lovely lady is so talented and always makes me look good. :) LOL Here are a few fun facts about STEPHANIE - my CT member of the week:

• She's been married 8 years to her sweetheart Dave and has one daughter who is 3.
• She lives in rainy Washington state and loves it.
• Besides digiscrapping which she started when her baby was born, she loves sewing and baking.
• Her favorite dessert is New York style cheesecake - YUM, and she loves Thai food.
• In spite of being somewhat reserved, she loves being in front of an audience!
• She works as a bookkeeper, but she may be starting her own business soon. :)
• She loves Twilight, Eragon, and Harry Potter.
• What she says about being on the GGD CT: "I absolutely love working with Larisa's kits. I feel so blessed each time a new one comes out. This team is amazing too. In the short time I've been with them, I've learned so much."

We love having Stephanie on our team! We are so blessed to have her. Here are some of my favorite layouts she has created with my kits. She is truly such a gifted scrapper. Thanks, Stephanie! I hope you'll be with us for a long, long time!

No comments: