Sunday, April 1, 2012

LDS Blog Train - April 2012 - Forget Me Not

Here is my portion of this fun blog train kit.  I didn't have a ton of time, so it's small, but hopefully you'll find it useful.  If you haven't read the talk that this kit was inspired by, then you should definitely take the time.  It's one of my favorites!

Here's a preview of the full kit:



Here's a preview of my part.  You can click on the image to download it from my own site.



You're almost finished with the blog train!  Your next stop on the train is Little Bit Shoppe.  And here's the full list of designers - just in case you get lost along the way. : )

11 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Jackie said...

Thank you.

JessieMomma said...

Thank you for your contribution!

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely work. :)

nine said...

thank you! love the gorgeous flower paper!

CrystalNVa said...

Luv it !!!! THANK YOU ;~}

gran2boys said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

snyderenterprise said...

Thank you! Love the key and your gorgeous forget-me-nots!

Donna said...

thank you

BrossArtAddiction said...

TY! :)