Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Two New Kits and a Fab Weekly Download

I have an alpha and two new kits out this week as well as a fun weekly download for you to check out this month at Inspiration Lane. My first kit is a mini for Halloween called Boo!. It's just the right price at this expensive time of year! The best part is, if you like those little trick-or-treaters, you can get a coordinating little guy in the weekly download at Inspiration Lane along with some other terrific goodies from the other designers at IL. Check it out by clicking on the preview below. I have also created a little tag freebie for you that goes along with this kit.



My new alpha is an embossed acrylic alpha that will go with just about any layout. I even created a layout with it that you can see down below. If you like this alpha, it also comes in the Seasons Collection which is my other kit released this week. :) There is the Seasons kit, the Thanksgiving Add-On and the coordinating grungy paper pack. Take a look at the previews. I hope you are all having a wonderful fall season and that you're holidays are full of sweetness! ;)

1 comment:

Somertime said...

Great work on October sampler kit.
Thank you for the freebies too.