Monday, May 17, 2010

New CT and New Kit - A Pocket Full of Pebbles

I'd like to introduce you to my new CT members! Congratulations, ladies!

CT LEAD
Stephanie (mommys)

CORE
Christie (christiec)
Tricia (g6scrapped)
Jerusha (jbdolfin)

ON-CALL
Frannie (lin_fes)
Kimberly (scrapaddict1969)
Jessica (scrapjrlgcp)
Leigh (tricertifiedx2)
Heide (HeideC)
Neissa (rewards4u)
Jess (jd6405)
Mary (tanni)

They are super talented and I'm honored to have them as a part of my team. If you scroll down, you can see some layouts from my new team which were created with my newest kit A Pocket Full of Pebbles. The kit is on sale for only $2.00 at Inspiration Lane through the end of the week and then it will be full price ($6.00). I hope you'll check it out! Beneath the fun layouts and previews there is a freebie QP from my new CT lead, Stephanie. Isn't she sweet? :)

CT Layouts: From Mary... From Jess... From Christie...
From Leigh...
From Neissa... QP Freebie from Stephanie - Click the Pic!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a terrific week! :)
Larisa

No comments: