Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CT Spotlight and Sneak Peek

This week I am spotlighting my lovely CT member Christie! She's a dedicated and talented scrapper and I'm so happy to have her on my team. Here's what you need to know about Christie:

She's engaged to her sweetheart Robby and has two sweet children Sean and Seth. She lives in Georgia and enjoys photography, collecting coins and Barbies, and (of course) digital scrapbooking! This time of year (Spring) is her favorite and she enjoys long walks where she can hear the birds. She is a stay-at-home mom - her toughest job ever! and she enjoys reality TV and Ruby Tuesday's - especially their Blondies. Yum! She's deathly afraid of snakes and hates having to get up early in the morning, but she does it because she loves her boys so much. :)

Here's what she says about being on team GGD, "I love being a GGD girl because I get the most fabulous kits to play with to capture life's wonderful moments with. The girls on the team are fabulous and very creative and I am proud to be along side of them."

I'm glad she's on my team because she is a great support to me. Here are some of my favorite layouts that she has created.



And here is a QP freebie that Christie designed to share with you. She used my kit 70's Flashback available exclusively at Inspiration Lane in their club click for the month of March. (It will be available in my store there in April, but not for such a great deal! LOL) Click on the image to download the QP. :)


Also, I have a new kit coming out this weekend and I wanted to give you a little sneak peek. I'll give you a hint - it matches the alpha I gave away a few weeks ago. ;) Here's a peek. Watch for a free QP with this kit coming up this weekend.

Last of all, I wanted to give you a head's up that I will be hosting a speed scrap on Monday, March 29th at 8:00 EST at Divine Digital. On that day you will have another chance to get my Hoppy Days kit for free so put it on your calendar. I hope you'll join me for some laughs and a quick layout.
Happy Scrapping!
Larisa

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Christie said...

Thanks Larisa I am very honored.