Sunday, February 28, 2010

Club Click at Inspiration Lane

I have so many exciting things to tell you! I decided to make a different post for each great announcement today so that I can keep them all straight. :) LOL First off, I am contributing to Club Click at Inspiration Lane this month. If you're not familiar with Club Click, it's a FABULOUS deal. You can get a lot for your $ through this deal. For only $5, you can get a month's membership, or for $12 you can get 3 months! That includes 10 products from 5 designers, plus the monthly collab kit each month! Totally worth it! Here are my two contributions for this month: If you want to see what else you'll get for your $5 this month, go to Inspiration Lane HERE and click on the preview to see each individual item. I can't tell you enough what an awesome deal this is!

No comments: