Sunday, October 4, 2009

Having a CT Call!

I've recently had some very good CT members leave my team and I need to fill their spots! We have such a fun group of ladies and I'd love to find some talented and adventurous people to join us. If you're interested in applying for my team, please contact me at ggd@gardengirldesigns.com and let me know a little bit about you and which other CTs you're currently on, and send me a link to your best gallery. If accepted, you will be required to work with 2 kits each month and create 1 or 2 layouts with each one. You will need to post at my stores, 3S and SOTB, and at DST and DSA. Also, you will be asked to enable my designs 2 days each month. You'll love being a member of this team - I promise! If you have a friend who might be interested, please pass along my information. I'll accept applications until all the spots are filled. Thanks and have a terrific day!
Larisa
P.S. The kit I used for this ad is Safari Adventure and is available at SOTB. :)

No comments: