Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Latest and Greatest

Hiya! It's been a long time since I last posted, but I'm finally getting around to it. I've finished quite a few kits since my last post, so here we go! My first two kits to show you are Primarily for Kids and Primarily for Artists. The two kits coordinate perfectly to make one huge kit! They work for back to school, art projects, and just about anything kid related. :) Here's a peek at the kits and some layouts by my CT.
The next kit I finished is called Ahoy Matey! It's perfect for all you scurvy dogs and pirate fans. I used this kit to scrap my son's pirate-themed birthday party. It would make some great invitations or cards, too! It's also great for Halloween or any occasion. Here's the kit and some layouts.
And, last in the list, but most recently designed, Fall Harvest. This kit is full of photo-realistic embellishments, including ribbons, a scarecrow, a crow, a pumpkin, and lots of leaves and flowers. My CT has done a beautiful job creating layouts with this kit. If you want to buy the kit, it's on sale at SOTB for only $3.50 this week. Or, you can win this kit for FREE by going to DST and replying to my post. There will be 1 random winner for every 10 replies. Good luck!
Thanks for visiting! Check back soon because I have a really fun and edgy Halloween kit coming out this weekend. As always, happy scrapping!
Larisa
Garden Girl Designs

1 comment:

DancingPrincessDesigns said...

Gorgeous kits and layouts, Larisa!