Friday, June 19, 2009

DOTM at SOTB - Free Safari Adventure Page Kit!

This month I am the featured designer at Scrap Outside the Box. Just for the occasion, I designed a fun kit called Safari Adventure. It's exclusive to Scrap Outside the Box, so you won't find it in any of my other stores. Each Friday, download a new piece of the kit. If you want the coordinating alpha, you can get it by attending my SUPER speed scrap Saturday, June 20th at 9:00 EST in the SOTB chatroom. Get ready to race through a layout! Here's a preview of the Safari Adventure kit: These are just a few of the amazing layouts that have been created with this kit: Layout by Fran Baity Layout by Dani Fenning Layout by Stephanie Redden I hope you're having a great summer so far and that you will get a chance to check out some of my new designs! Happy Scrapping!

No comments: