Friday, March 13, 2009

A Promise of Spring

Today the weather was beautiful! It was a bit chilly, but the sun was shining and warmed my bedroom with it's golden glow. I can't wait for Spring! All of the new flowers, the smell of growing grass, the feel of the cool wind blowing my hair around - I love it all! So, to honor this wonderful time of year, I created a kit called A Promise of Spring. I fell in love with the colors in this kit. I packed in realistic flowers and leaves to represent the "life" of Spring. I was honored that Scrapable.net chose it as their featured kit of the week. :) I hope you enjoy it, too. It is currently 30% off in all of my stores. Here's a preview of the kit and a few CT layouts. Click on any of the images to go to my store and see the detailed kit. Scroll down for a free QP! Layout by Linfes (Frannie) Layout by Linfes (Frannie) Layout by DJ Layout by Dani Here's the quick page freebie. It is hosted on FileSavr. Click on the pic to go there. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting. Please come back soon for more freebies! Or subscribe to my blog to receive an email when I publish new posts. Happy scrapping! Larisa

1 comment:

linnie-818 said...

Ohhhh! Pretty, pretty. I really need to check out this kit. Your QP is lovely. Thank you for sharing!